Terms & Conditions
The below Terms and Conditions apply to the Saltrock website: Saltrock.com
(Separate Terms and Conditions apply to our in-store trading)
Discount Codes for Online Orders
- Apply to full price items only
- Cannot be used with any other offer
- Not valid for Accessories, Paddleboards/Bodyboards/SUP's/Balance Boards/Ponchos/Wetsuits
Buy 1 Hoodie Get 1 Half Price
- Offer available on full price items only
- Mix and match through our full hoodie range
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Cheapest item is discounted.
Kids 3 for 2 Deal
- Offer available on full price items only
- Does not include Wetsuits
- Mix and match through our kids range
- Cheapest item free
- Cannot be used with other offers.
Buy One Get One Free
- Buy one product included in this promotion, receive one free
- Cheapest item free
- Limited time promotion
- Selected lines only
- All qualifying items must be added to the basket simultaneously
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
Saltrock may withdraw or change these offers without notice.
1. Welcome to our website. We hope that you have found it easy to use and to navigate. If you continue to browse and decide to use our website then you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions are here to protect both of us in your on-line shopping experience and they also incorporate all of your statutory rights. They may seem a bit technical but we have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. If you find anything that you don’t think makes sense then please do send an email to our customer services department. They are there to help.
2 Saltrock.com is the website of Saltrock Surfwear Ltd (also referred to in this website as “us”, “we” or “the Company”. Saltrock Surfwear Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11518832 and whose registered office is at Saltrock House, Velator, Braunton, North Devon, EX33 2DX. The Company’s VAT registration number is 302 3271 57
3. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the website following these changes is acceptance of your agreement to be bound by these new terms and conditions.
4. Your contract to buy goods, created in accordance with these terms and conditions, is with Saltrock Surfwear Ltd.
Registration with us
6. To use some of our services you will need to register with us although a guest check out is also available. When you register you will need to choose a username and a password. Please keep your password safe and never let anyone else use your username and password to make purchases from us. If you think anyone knows your password then change it straight away.
Placing an Order with us and our Acceptance
8. We really hope you love our clothes and accessories. When you place an order this is what you need to know.
(a) when you place your order all the information that you give us must be accurate and complete
(b) all orders placed are subject to acceptance by us and product availability
(c) once you have clicked the “confirm” button things our side move quickly. For that reason we can’t guarantee being able to amend or cancel it. This does not affect your statutory “cooling off” rights of course which you can read about later. If you do wish to amend your order or cancel it once you have clicked “confirm” then the best thing to do is to call our customer service team who will try to help. You can reach them on +44(0)1271 446 378.
(d) prices and delivery charges are shown on the website and are in British pounds and inclusive of VAT unless you have selected the USD or EURO option. If you are shopping from outside of the UK additional costs will apply. Please check the website for details. We do not offer VAT refunds on orders delivered to the Channel Islands.
(e) Once you have placed your order you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your intended purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order ACCEPTANCE and completion of the contract takes place when we dispatch the goods to you. When this happens we will confirm our acceptance by sending an email to you that will specify the products you have ordered, your chosen payment method, the cost (including VAT and postage and packaging) and the anticipated delivery time. Please check all of the information on this email is correct and if it is not notify us as soon as possible.
(f) We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you. We will not be held liable to you or any third party for withdrawing our stock from our website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending a transaction after the processing has begun.
9. Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro debit cards and Paypal. Payment by card will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by us. We also facilitate purchases via Amazon. Any purchases made on the Amazon website are subject to these terms and conditions of sale. The use of promotional codes to reduce the on line advertised price are entirely at our discretion and in some cases may not be used in association with other offers.
10. All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you.
11. We take all reasonable care to make our site as secure as possible. Furthermore we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, other than in the case of demonstrable negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party obtain unauthorised access to any of your personal data on our site.
12. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible.
13. Delivery of the goods will occur when we deliver them to the address you provide us with when you make your order. You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place.
14. Next day delivery means that orders are processed as a priority and shipped for the next working delivery day. If your order is made before 3:00pm (GMT), it will be shipped for arrival the next working day. 3:00pm (GMT) is an approximate cut of time and on occasion some parcels may be shipped the same day when ordered after 3:00pm GMT, you will be notified if this happens.
15. Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Saltrock reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
16. Purchases will be made in Pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
17. All products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis (Delivery At Place). The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are advised to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
18. Where the supply of your product(s) or service(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Cancelling an Order
19. If you have placed an order but wish to change or cancel it then please contact us as soon as you can as orders move rapidly through our warehouse to get them to you as quickly as possible. We will try our best to make any changes but cannot guarantee our ability to do so.
20. The Distance Selling Regulations give you a right to a “cooling off” period in which to cancel the contract if you don’t want the goods that you have ordered for any reason at all. If you are in the European Union and you wish to cancel your entire order then you may do so within 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods. If you wish to do this you must let us know and return the goods in an undamaged condition to us within 14 days of the date on which you told us you were intending to cancel the contract. You are responsible for any postage and packaging costs of returning the goods to us. Once we receive the goods back from you and we are satisfied that they are in a good, unused condition we will refund you the cost of the goods in full by the method used to pay for the original transaction. We will make this reimbursement within 14 days of our receipt of the goods back from you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Hassle Free Returns Procedure
21. If you aren’t completely happy with your purchase we’ll exchange it for you or refund the full cost of the goods. You will need to package up the goods securely in the original packaging that we sent the goods to you in, or if damaged use a suitable alternative and send it to us with proof of purchase and a completed returns form within 14 days of the date the package was delivered. Unless the goods are faulty or incorrect you are responsible for the costs of the return postage. We recommend you retain a “proof of postage” from your chosen carrier. Please keep your proof of postage in a safe place just in case there are any problems.
22. If you are returning a faulty item or have an incorrect order fulfilment then we will refund the cost of the return postage up to a maximum of £3.50. Once we receive the faulty goods and we are happy that they are not of satisfactory quality you will receive your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days to the card on which you made the original payment.
23. Please send all of your returns to:
Saltrock Surfwear Ltd
Bideford Business Park,
Goods can be returned to our stores, but refunds can only be issued from our head office.
24. On receipt of your non-faulty goods with the notice of your cancellation of the order then as long as the goods are in re-saleable condition and we have proof of purchase we will refund the relevant amount or send you out an exchange. Any refund will be to the card on which you made the original payment as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. If you require an exchange we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible and if the item is out of stock then we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a suitable alternative.
25. Your statutory rights are not affected.
26. To keep you up to date with our latest products, news, promotional offers and events we may contact you by email or post. If you do not want to receive our offers and promotions by email or post, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed. Any promotional printed material is printed in advance so you may also receive a mailing whilst your unsubscription is being processed. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that service emails relating to your account and order can not be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
27. All our UK customers are now able to get receipts as an email when they shop in our stores. Many customers like to keep the receipt electronically so it’s easier to find in case for example they ever need to return or exchange a purchase. When you make a purchase in a Saltrock store you will be offered an option for an e-receipt. If you choose to opt-in to e-receipts then you will be sent an email with your e-receipt and will have the option of being added to our mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive our offers and promotions by email you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails.
Please note you still have the option to choose a printed receipt.
Privacy and Cookies
28. We will treat all of your Personal Information as confidential. We will only disclose this information as required by law. We will keep your Personal Information on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
29. When you shop on Saltrock.com we will ask you to input and we will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
30. We may also collect, and our third party providers of content may collect information about where you are on the internet, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located , the pages of the website that were viewed during your visit and any search items that you entered on our website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
31. The reason that we monitor our website and capture this information is to improve your shopping experience, enabling us to handle your order, process deliveries, make you aware of exciting offers and promotions and ensure that we can continue to provide a great on line shopping experience to our customers. To assist with this we may store information about you using cookies which are files sent by us to your computer or other access device which we can access when you visit our site at some point in the future. The cookies we use enable us to save your bag for later, track the opening of our emails amongst other things.
32. We confirm that any Personal Information that you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
33. We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, and descriptions of listed goods at any time with or without notice.
34. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances we describe we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of the order.
35. We have tried our very best to provide accurate product images for all of our clothes and accessories. However, a number of factors such as internet browsers, monitor calibration and the like can affect the way in which you see the goods. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any difference in colour between the image and actual product.
36. The clothes and accessories for sale on our website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this Site or for any products purchased from Saltrock.com.
37. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of goods in the case that the delay is due to an event outside of our reasonable control.
38. No warranty is given that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
39. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express or implied in relation to our clothes and accessories. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer neither does it affect your statutory and contractual rights to cancel.
40. We will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
(a) any economic losses; or
(b) any loss of goodwill; or
(c) any loss of reputation; or
(d) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
41. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights contained in and relating to this website are the property of Saltrock or its licensors. In accessing this website you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium) transmit show or play in public adapt or change in any way the content of the website or any of its pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Saltrock Surfwear Ltd.
42. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceedings or succeeding breach of any provision.
43. These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Saltrock Surfwear Ltd regarding your use of the site and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal written or oral between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
44. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
These terms and conditions apply to Saltrock vouchers given away as prizes
No purchase is necessary. By entering the prize draws you agree to these terms and conditions.
Conditions of entry:
i. you must be aged over 16. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to enter this prize draw and by entering this prize draw that you confirm that you have obtained such permission;
ii. You must be a resident of United Kingdom
iv. You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee of Saltrock or a direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the prize draw;
v. By entering this prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
Any entrant that does not satisfy the conditions of entry will be excluded and disqualified from the prize draw.
The prize for the winner will be as follows (the “Prize”):
1 x Saltrock shopping voucher (“Voucher”) worth the value (“Value”) stated on the promotional information which can be redeemed against purchases on www.saltrock.com (“Website”). The Voucher can only be used on the Website and cannot be used in Saltrock retail stores or on any other medium including at any concession or any third party website. Each voucher must be redeemed in full in one transaction. The voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue. Orders over £45 will qualify for Free Delivery, standard delivery charges will apply to orders under this amount. Prize value is non-transferable.
Draw will take place on the date and time specified in the promotional information.
The winner(s) will be selected at random by Saltrock Surfwear Limited from all entries received and approved during the competition open dates. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered.
The winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of the Draw. The winner may be asked to confirm their full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the prize draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 5 days of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available upon request. Please write to the address below within two months’ of the closing date of this prize draw to find out these details.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value or a cash alternative.
We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the prize draw.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this prize draw, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
By entering this prize draw you agree that we may hold and use your personal data (including without limitation your name, date of birth, email address and postal address) for the purpose of administering the prize draw including without limitation, where you are the winner of the Prize, you agree we may disclose your name and country of residence to other entrants of this prize draw.
Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 do not use or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your name, address, email address or screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address below. For more information on how we hold and use your personal data please contact us at the address below.
To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
This prize draw is administered by Saltrock Surfwear Limited of Saltrock House, Velator, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2DX