Stores are open
We’re stoked to be back!
Following the successful phased re-opening of our stores in recent weeks, we are delighted to have now re-opened all our stores.
Our priority is to protect both our customers’ and our colleague’s safety in every store and we have received very positive comments from both colleagues and customers on the new safety measures in place in each store.
- We’ve installed payment screens
- Thank you for social distancing floor markers
- Complimentary hand sanitiser stations.
- To minimise contact, we’d like to kindly request that you pay by card if possible.
- You can relax in the knowledge that we have enhanced our cleaning routine, with regular touchpoints disinfected repeatedly.
- All fitting rooms are closed for the time being – however we have extended our returns policy to 60 days.
If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your home, saltrock.com is always open with contact-free delivery and extended returns. If you have any questions or you’d like help shopping online, please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we all start getting used to a new normal, we are stoked to be gradually welcoming our customers back into stores and our colleagues returning from furlough. We are extremely grateful to all of our colleagues for their dedicated efforts in caring for our customers and the business, and to our customers for their continued loyalty to Saltrock.
Please check via ‘Find a store’ for more details on open times.
Thank you for your continued support thorough this time. Our store teams are looking forward to seeing you soon.