Here are 10 signs that spring is on its way!
- You think you’ve overslept every morning because it’s not pitch black when you wake up
- You start daydreaming about road trips
- You don’t need the lights on all day
- Cafes and restaurants have begun to open their outdoor seating again so you can relax in the sunshine
- You start seeing brightly coloured flowers like yellow daffodils and bluebells growing outside again
- Its still light when you go home and you feel like you’re sneaking off early
- There’s just enough time for a cheeky surf after work again
- You start to see and hear more nature - birds, bees and butterflies begin to appear, and you get to explore nature with the kids
- Salad seems like real food again, you don't feel like you need a big hearty stew to keep warm!