We’re currently looking for Sales Advisors to join our new Yeovil retail team
Reporting To: Store Manager
FT / PT: Both
Start date: December 2014
Sales Advisors play an important role in Saltrock stores, representing the company and providing a first rate service to our customers, working within a team to create a friendly and lively atmosphere in the store.
You will join our brand new team in Yeovil and play a pivotal part in developing the personality of the store, using your skills to create an enjoyable shopping environment and ensuring the store’s success.
You will receive support to help develop and further your career and must be flexible, happy to work some weekends and evenings and remain dedicated to top class customer service.
Key responsibilities as a Sales Advisor include:
- Providing top class service to our customers
- Listening and offering help and guidance wherever it is required
- Making sure the shop floor is replenished throughout the day
- Using the till efficiently
- Continually developing stock knowledge and keeping up to date with promotions throughout the store
- Working within the team to achieve targets and ensuring excellent VM at all times
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Familiarity working in a retail environment
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative & self motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence working under pressure
For more information or to apply for the position of Sales Advisor in our Yeovil store please send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the position you are applying for.